I was pleased with the feedback from my tutor for this assignment. He gave me some pointers for my future work which I will be taking on board:
- Keep the technical quality consistent – use the right ISO for the weather conditions
- Step back and show context. Sometimes cropping too closely can lose part of the story
- Use a tripod and Dofmaster to get a better handle on depth of field
- Reference appropriately in Harvard. I wold use the original Barrett journal article rather than an internet link.
- Submit high res and contact prints with annotations separately to tutors as well as the blog.
My tutor’s full feedback can be read here: Stephanie Webb_PH4EYV-5
As most of the feedback had been positive, I chose not to do any re-work on this assignment before assessment.